I love General Conference and was amazed that a majority of the talks were relating to hard times. We must not be the only ones going through something hard. Elder Quinton L. Cook made a reference in the scriptures that I thought I knew were it was, so I took Clint's scriptures and tried to look it up. I finally found it, but on the way there I came across D&C 6:34-37 and it just spoke to me words of comfort.
"Therefore fear not little flock; do good; let earth and hell combine against you, for if ye are built upon my rock, they cannot prevail.
Behold, I do not condemn you; go your ways and sin no more; perform with soberness the work which I have commanded you.
Look unto me in every thought; doubt no, fear not.
Behold, the wounds which pierced my side, and also the prints of the nails in my hands and feet; be faithful, keep my commandments, and ye shall inhert the kingdom of heaven. Amen."
I just need to keep going, do my calling as best as I can, and once again, have faith in my Savior and all will be well. I love this gospel and the General Authorities who are in tune with the Spirit to know what I need to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment