Saturday, March 1, 2008
Faith
'Drawing on the Powers of Heaven' is an excellent book. He has a passage where he quotes D&C 67:3 about where the Lord says he can't bless us because of our fear. After reading that verse and thinking, I wondered about all the things in my life that have happened or not happened the way they could have if I'd had faith instead of fear. We would of moved to Arizona and Clint would of attended Thunderbird. I believe I would of had more confidence in decisions if I'd only practiced more faith and less fear. In Alma I'm reading about the son's of Mosiah and how they practiced faith and not fear when they desired and went up to teach to Lamanites the gospel. How they suffered and used patience, and oh, how the Lord blessed them for it. They received one of the biggest joys of all eternity. They started with much prayer and fasting. I could do more of that in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment