Friday, May 16, 2008

Unbelieveable but true

As this month has incurred some extra expenses, some necessary others not, I have begun to worry about needing a job real soon. My doctor visit to Houston was double what we had budgeted and Clint's check was less than we'd budgeted. So, as I'm sitting here filling out our budget on adoption papers and looking at our budget wondering 'well, we'd have more money if we didn't pay our tithing & generous fast offering, oh and student loans-well tithing and fast offering are necessary so they're not ever going away-I need the blessings'. Yes, student loans just need to go away, I say in my mind to Heavenly Father. And something needs to be done soon as we will be out of money and that's not something I'd like to show to an adoption agency. Well, lo and behold I open our bank account and it has increased in $$-I just put the paycheck in the mail today.?.? What do you know, but it's our tax refund that according to the internet we weren't suppose to get until September due to Clint's beginning ss # being a high number. What a blessing and I want to say a tribute to paying our tithing and relying on the Lord to bless us. I had just thought earlier today that maybe I shouldn't get a job and do genealogy...hmmmm... Now we can go a little longer. The Lord does bless us in times when we need it and in ways we don't expect. I love this gospel!!!

No comments: