Friday, January 11, 2008

Beginning

Okay, so I talk to myself when I read the Book of Mormon. I think of things in my life that are applicable-you're suppose to right? Well, because I'm struggling with the current Sunday School I'm attending, I pretend to think of things I would do or say if I was teaching the lesson on a particular chapter(s) in the book. Instead of thinking about it and forgetting it down the road when I read it again, or grabbing the pen or pencil to write the margins which I won't be able to read or understand next time I come across them - what the hey was going on in my life to write this down - I decided to blog them. I could of just written them on a Word doc. but for some reason the idea that someone else might read them and relate or benefit from them out in the world wide web, brings me more comfort and a desire to write.

No comments: